The beautiful and mystical Blue Lagoon Jamaica is the most famous attraction in Portland, and one of the most stunning natural lagoons in the world. It gains its multi-colored appearance from a mixture of fresh and sea water being combined, which also gives it a unique temperature mixture of being warm and cold.
Once thought of as bottomless, it is now known that the lagoon is about 180 feet deep. It was famously featured in the Brooke Shields movie of the same name. Some fun activities that you can take part in at the Blue Lagoon Jamaica are: swimming in the water, taking a boat ride on the lagoon, rafting or just taking in the mesmerizing scenery around you as the beautiful blue water contrasts against the lush green vegetation.
The Blue Lagoon Portland Jamaica is not an experience that you will want to miss!
Blue Lagoon Jamaica Price Includes
- Round trip transfer in an air-conditioned vehicle to and from Blue Lagoon Portland Jamaica
- Boat ride fee to go across Blue Lagoon to go on Monkey Island or private beaches
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Local experienced guide to assist you on your tour
- Lunch (unless added during checkout)
- Additional refreshments
- Any additional expenses
2 people – 15%
3 – 9 people – 33%
10 and over – 50%
Group discounts are applied to addons as well during checkout.
The add-on prices shown below have the maximum group discount rates applied
Refreshment Pack – this is an igloo with ice, plastic cups, red stripe beers, water and fruit drinks $30
Photographer Package – have a photographer with a DSLR accompany you and take high-quality photos of your Blue Lagoon Jamaica tour. You will get them sent to your email afterward $40
Reach Falls Tour – visit Reach Falls to climb their waterfalls, swim and have fun $75
Blue Lagoon Rafting – Go rafting right on the Lagoon for a peaceful and serene experience $70
Rio Grande Rafting – a lazy 2.5-hour long raft ride along the Rio Grande River (Covers 2 people) $140
Cancel this tour 7 or more days before the tour date and you will receive a 100 percent refund
Any cancellations done after 7 days before the date of your tour will be NON-REFUNDABLE
What To Expect
We will transfer you to the Blue Lagoon in Jamaica Port Antonio, where you will get to enjoy the property to the fullest. You will receive ample time to swim, dive, raft, and enjoy yourselves thoroughly. You will get a boat ride around the lagoon and then you can settle down on Monkey Island. Come prepared to spend 2 to 4 hours at the lagoon
We can arrange for you to purchase lunch at Boston Jerk Centre in Portland if purchased as an add-on.
What To Bring
- Waterproof camera
- Insect Repellant
- Cash to purchase souvenirs & lunch
- Water shoes
- Tip for the guide (if desired)
Reasons To Book Your Blue Lagoon Jamaica Tour With My Jamaican Tour Guide:
- Professional drivers and guides will remove the hassle from your trip
- We will pick you up directly at your accommodation, transfer you to Blue Lagoon in Jamaica
- All entrance fees are included, so you will not have to pay at any gate
- Partner with MJTG, and our rock-solid team with years of experience of arranging hundreds of Blue Lagoon Jamaica tours
- A percentage of your tour price will be donated to charity
- Our vehicles are fully licensed, registered and insured
- The add-on services we offer can allow you to truly customize your trip
We will pick you up at your accommodation anywhere in Jamaica and transfer you to the Blue Lagoon Portland Jamaica.
Embark on a boat ride around the Lagoon, and disembark on Monkey Island, which is an island just offshore. You can set up your towel, drinks, and items on the shore before going swimming and diving. The boatman can also take you to other areas of the lagoon where diving is better or the water is deeper.
Rafting on the lagoon is also an option for a fee.
When your Blue Lagoon Jamaica tour is over, we will take you back to your accommodation, cruise ship port or other activities if you purchased any add-on tours.