As Jamaica’s most world-renowned attraction, Dunns River Falls tour is steeped in history. It is thought to be the location of the battle of “Las Chorreras”, fought in the year of 1657 between the English and the Spanish. Located in Ocho Rios, it is completely natural and has not been altered by man in any way, shape or form.
Extending for more than 600 feet, the falls is one of the few rivers in the world that flows directly into the Caribbean Sea. Prepare yourself for a day of delightful fun and adventure! Climb the cascading falls to the top, or lounge in one of the several lagoons or pools along the way up. At the base of the falls, there is an absolutely stunning beach, which was featured in the James Bond movie ‘Dr. No’. There are also new additions such as zip lining, water parks, and more attractions.
No trip to Jamaica is complete without a Dunns River Falls Tour, so why not let My Jamaican Tour Guide help you to arrange this once in a lifetime experience?
Dunns River Falls Tour Prices Include
- Round trip transfer in an air-conditioned vehicle to and from the Dunns River Falls excursion
- Pickup and drop off at your accommodation
- Entrance fee to the Dunn’s River Falls
- A local guide to assist you on your trip
- Additional refreshments
- Any additional expenses
2 people – 15%
3 – 9 people – 33%
10 and over – 50%
Group discounts are applied to addons as well during checkout.
The add-on prices shown below have the maximum group discount rates applied
Refreshment pack – this is an igloo with ice, plastic cups, red stripe beers, water and fruit drinks $30
Dolphin Cove Admission Plus – gain entry to Dolphin Cove to swim with stingrays among other activities, and purchase upgrades like swimming with sharks and dolphins. Includes buffet lunch $150 Adults | $126 Children under 12
Green Grotto Cave – tour the natural limestone cave before or after you have done climbing the waterfalls $60
Scotchies Jerk Centre Lunch – have lunch at the popular dining spot in Ocho Rios $40
Cancel this tour 7 or more days before the tour date and you will receive a 100 percent refund
Any cancellations done after 7 days before the date of your tour will be NON-REFUNDABLE
What To Expect
My Jamaican Tour Guide will take you to and from the Dunns River Falls excursion in Ocho Rios and pay for your entry. While there you can engage in several fun activities, such as:
- Climb the waterfall
- Swim in the beach
- Sunbathe on the beach
- Explore the natural garden
- Go shopping from the craft vendors
- Enjoy the water park
- Go zip lining
You may also purchase add-ons from us to enhance your Dunn’s River Falls Jamaica tour, which includes other excursions like Green Grotto Cave or even stopping for lunch in Ocho Rios. After the tour ends, we will take you back to your accommodation or cruise ship port.
Dunns River Excursion Tips:
There are lockers for rent at the facility for the safekeeping of your personal property while you are exploring, swimming or climbing the falls. The locker rental fee is $9 USD, and you will receive $4 back upon return of the key. It would be better for groups of persons to share lockers, to reduce the prices.
What To Bring During Your Dunns River Falls Tours
- Waterproof camera
- Bathing suit
- Water shoes
- Cash to purchase lunch and for any shopping
- A tip for guide and driver (if desired)
Why You Should Book Your Dunns River Falls Tour With MJTG:
- Professional drivers and guides will remove the hassle from your trip
- We pick you up right at your accommodation, take you to Dunns River Jamaica and take you back home
- Your entrance fee is included, and we pre-book your tour when possible so you will skip the line and avoid handling cash
- Work with a solid company with years of experience conducting hundreds of Dunns River Falls tours
- A percentage of your tour price will be donated to charity
- Our vehicles are fully licensed, registered and insured
- Our unique add-on services can allow you to truly customize your trip
We will pick you up at your accommodation anywhere in Jamaica, and transfer you to Dunns River Falls in Ocho Rios to start your tour
Once we arrive at Dunn’s River Falls we will purchase your entry ticket, and accompany you inside to help you rent your locker, accompany you to the base of the falls (the beach) and help you get a guide to help climb the falls if needed. You can spend up to 4 hours enjoying the adventures.
Once your Dunns River Falls excursion is complete, we will take you back to your accommodation, your cruise ship port, or even to other adventures if you purchased them as add-ons.