If you are seeking a unique bar experience to brag about to your family and friends back home, then you have found it in Floyd’s Pelican Bar Jamaica Tour. This unique wooden bar is built on a sandbank ¾ mile out to sea in between Black River and Treasure Beach.
Located in Parottee Bay on Jamaica’s South Coast, you are transported to the bar by boats operated by local fishermen. The journey is roughly 20 minutes.
While at Floyd’s Pelican Bar Jamaica, you can drink beer, swim, sunbathe, play dominoes with locals, go fishing (if you have your gear) or eat fried fish and lobsters. On clear days you may be able to see dolphins and stingrays swimming by. The water around the bar is only waist deep so non-swimmers can enjoy the water as well.
For a truly authentic Jamaican experience in a unique setting, the Pelican Bar Jamaica is your number 1 bet.
Pelican Bar Jamaica Price Includes
- Round trip transfer in an air-conditioned vehicle to and from Pelican Bar Treasure Beach Jamaica
- Boat ride fee to go to and from Pelican Bar from Black River
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Local experienced guide to assist you on your tour
- Lunch (unless added during checkout)
- Additional refreshments
- Any additional expenses
2 people – 15%
3 – 9 people – 33%
10 and over – 50%
Group discounts are applied to addons as well during checkout
The add-on prices shown below have the maximum group discount rates applied
Refreshment pack – this is an igloo with ice, plastic cups, red stripe beers, water and fruit drinks $30
Photographer Package – have a photographer with a DSLR accompany you and take high-quality photos of your Pelican Bar St Elizabeth Jamaica tour. You will get them sent to your email afterward $50
Appleton Estate Rum Tour – stop at Appleton to learn how rum and sugar is made, and sample a wide variety $90
Black River Safari – Take a boat ride on the crocodile safari $90
Cancel this tour 7 or more days before the tour date and you will receive a 100 percent refund
Any cancellations done after 7 days before the date of your tour will be NON-REFUNDABLE
What To Expect
We will transfer you to Black River in St. Elizabeth, where we will meet the fisherman and board his boat to take you to the Pelican Bar Jamaica Tour.
We will pre-book your tour and pay over your boat ride fee for you, which is included in the cost. You can also purchase lunch at the bar. When your adventure is complete, we will pick you up in Black River and transfer you back to your accommodation, cruise ship or on other scheduled activities/tours if you purchased any add-ons.
What To Bring During The Pelican Bar Jamaica Tour
- Waterproof camera
- Insect Repellant
- Cash to purchase souvenirs & dinner
- Water shoes
- Tip for the guide (if desired)
- Professional drivers and guides will remove the hassle from your trip
- We will pick you up directly at your accommodation, transfer you to Floyd’s Pelican Bar Jamaica
- All entrance fees are included so you will not have to join the line to buy your ticket
- You get the MJTG guarantee when you work with us, a fully registered and licensed company with years’ experience arranging Pelican Bar Jamaica tour packages
- A percentage of your tour price will be donated to charity
- Our vehicles are fully licensed, registered and insured
- Purchase add-ons to truly customize your experience
We will pick you up at your accommodation anywhere in Jamaica and transfer you to Pelican Bar St Elizabeth Jamaica.
Embark on a short boat ride out to the bar, where you will disembark to enjoy the bar ambiance, order refreshments, meet new friends and have a look at the unique souvenirs left on the walls over the years. When you have had your fill of that you can then head straight into the water to swim, dive and snorkel. When you are done the boat will take you back to the beach in St. Elizabeth.
At the end of your Pelican Bar Jamaica tour, we will transfer you back to your accommodation safely.