Come and join our Bob Marley Museum tour to see the former home and studio of the legendary king of Reggae music and learn how the icon lived his life. The property, which is in Kingston was the superstar’s home from 1975 up until his death in 1981 and has been converted into a museum by his wife.
With a wide array of attractions, such as an 80-seat theatre, a gift shop selling Bob Marley memorabilia and a photo gallery, you will truly get a glimpse of what a day in the life of the megastar was like. You will also access his personal recording studio as well as view his Grammy Lifetime Achievement Award.
After your tour has concluded, you can dine on delicious meals at the Legend Café. This is an experience to visit the legendary Bob Marley Museum Jamaica and learn about the king of Reggae, whom even the great Michael Jackson and his brother paid a visit to in the 1970s.
Bob Marley Museum Tour Price Includes
- Round trip transfer in an air-conditioned vehicle to and from Bob Marley Museum Kingston
- Pickup and drop off at your accommodation
- Entrance fee to the museum
- A local guide to assist you on your trip
- Lunch (unless added during checkout)
- Additional refreshments
- Any additional expenses
2 people – 15%
3 – 9 people – 33%
10 and over – 50%
Group discounts are applied to addons as well during checkout.
The add-on prices shown below have the maximum group discount rates applied
Refreshment pack – this is an igloo with ice, plastic cups, red stripe beers, water and fruit drinks $30
Tuff Gong Museum Tour – add a tour of Tuff Gong Recording studio tour to your Bob Marley Experience $55
Bob Marley Culture Yard – visit the culture yard in Trench town to get a deeper insight into Bob’s history as you tour the community $55
Explore Devon House – go to Devon house after your Bob Marley Museum tour to view the mansion and either buy ice cream, pastries or have lunch at their restaurant $40
Cancel this tour 7 or more days before the tour date and you will receive a 100 percent refund
Any cancellations done after 7 days before the date of your tour will be NON-REFUNDABLE
What To Expect
At the entrance to the Bob Marley Museum, you will see a statue of the man himself. You will get to view the history and philosophy of his music and watch a movie of compilations from the singer’s life. View his gold and platinum records on the walls, as well as many of the awards he has amassed over the years.
Other items on display are the Order of Merit awarded to him by the Jamaican government, his favorite clothes and a room showing media clippings of his life. Tour his bedroom, which is preserved in an exact manner that he left it in.
The tour itself lasts about 1 hour and 15 minutes, and you may spend as much time as needed afterward browsing the gift shop or having a bite at the cafe.
No photos can be taken inside the museum. You are however allowed to take pictures outside of the museum, such as the entrance and the yard.
What To Bring During The Bob Marley Museum Tour
- Cash to purchase lunch and items at the gift shop
- Comfortable shoes
- A tip for guide and driver (if desired)
Why you should book the Bob Marley Museum Jamaica Tour with MJTG:
- Professional drivers and guides will remove the hassle from your trip
- We pick you up right at your accommodation, take you to Bob Marley Museum Kingston and take you back home
- Your entrance is included, and we pre-book your tour so you will skip the line and avoid handling cash
- Work with a solid company with years of experience conducting hundreds of Jamaica Bob Marley Museum tours
- A percentage of your tour price will be donated to charity
- Our vehicles are fully licensed, registered and insured
- Our unique add on services can allow you to truly customize your trip
We will pick you up at your accommodation anywhere in Jamaica, and transfer you to Bob Marley Museum Kingston Jamaica to begin your tour
We will pre-book your tour online and provide you with your ticket once you arrive at the museum. Once the tour begins you will spend 1 hour 15 minutes learning about Bob Marley’s legendary music career and tour his former home.
After the Bob Marley Museum tour has concluded we will transfer you back to your accommodation, or to other activities if purchased as add-ons.