The majestic Blue Mountain Jamaica towers to an impressive 45km upwards and is sprawled across 4 parishes: St. Mary, St. Thomas, St. Andrew, and Portland. On our day Blue Mountain Jamaica Tour you will experience all that this natural haven has to offer.
Experience sights such as Holywell Park Jamaica, where you can venture onto forest trails, Strawberry Hill Jamaica, which looks as beautiful as any Hollywood movie scene, a brief drive through of Newcastle Jamaica, which is the training ground for Jamaican soldiers, and a tour of Craighton Estate, a famous coffee plantation.
So if you are looking to conquer the mighty Blue Mountain Tour Jamaica in a day, and have amazing fun while doing it, you should definitely book this adventure with us.
Blue Mountain Jamaica Tour Price Includes
- Round trip transfer in an air-conditioned vehicle to and from Blue Mountain Jamaica
- Entrance fee for Holywell Park, Craighton Estate and Strawberry Hills
- Lunch cost of up to $20 USD at Strawberry Hills
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Local experienced guide to assist you on your tour
- Additional refreshments
- Any additional expenses
2 people – 15%
3 – 9 people – 33%
10 and over – 50%
Group discounts are applied to addons as well during checkout.
The add-on prices shown below have the maximum group discount rates applied
Refreshment Pack – this is an igloo with ice, plastic cups, red stripe beers, water and fruit drinks $30
Photographer Package – have a photographer with a DSLR accompany you and take high-quality photos. You will get them sent to your email afterward $50 (Cost is for the entire group)
River Stop & Swim – stop at a river along the Blue Mountains to swim before heading back into Kingston $30
Cancel this tour 7 or more days before the tour date and you will receive a 100 percent refund
Any cancellations done after 7 days before the date of your tour will be NON-REFUNDABLE
What To Expect
We will transfer you to Blue Mountain Jamaica in Kingston, Saint Andrew where you will receive a guided tour of the mountains and the attractions. Add-ons such as a drink package or a photographer can enhance your experience and make the tour more enjoyable.
We will pre-book your tour with each of the sites and pay over your entrance fees for you, which are included in the cost. On your stop at Strawberry Hills, we will have lunch there, where up to $20 USD of your meal cost will be covered by us.
Once your Blue Mountain Jamaica tour is complete, we will pick you up and transfer you back to your accommodation, cruise ship or on other scheduled activities.
What To Bring During Blue Mountain Tour Jamaica
- Insect repellent
- Cash to purchase souvenirs or coffee
- Hiking boots/comfortable shoes
- A tip for guide and driver (if desired)
Why you should book the Blue Mountain Jamaica tour with MJTG:
- Professional drivers and guides will remove the hassle from your trip
- We pick you up right at your accommodation, take you to the Blue Mountains and take you back home
- All entrance fees are included, so you will not have to pay at any gate
- Work with a solid company with years of experience conducting hundreds of Blue Mountain tours
- A percentage of your tour price will be donated to charity
- Our vehicles are fully licensed, registered and insured
- The add-on services we offer can allow you to truly customize your trip
We will pick you up at your accommodation anywhere in Jamaica and transfer you to the Blue Mountain Experience Jamaica to begin your tour.
Craighton Estate will be your first stop, where you will tour a coffee plantation and learn all there is to know about growing, harvesting and brewing coffee.
Next head to Strawberry Hill Jamaica for a look around the gorgeous hotel, and enjoy lunch at their famous restaurant.
Following lunch, we will briefly stop at Newcastle Jamaica for a look around where Jamaica’s soldiers are trained.
Your final stop will be Holywell Park Jamaica where you can go hiking and enjoying nature.
After your Blue Mountain Jamaica tours have ended, we will transfer you back to your accommodation. If purchased as an add on you could stop at a river along the Blue Mountain for a refreshing swim before heading back home.