Our cruise excursions in Falmouth Jamaica offer some of the most amazing experiences for you to embark on during your shore excursion. Let My Jamaican Tour Guide take you to some of the top attraction near Falmouth. Choose from 4 unique packages, which include activities such as visiting Dolphin Cove, Dunn’s River Falls, rafting, Green Grotto Cave and even volunteering.
Our shore excursions in Jamaica Falmouth can be customized for individuals, groups, families, and we have special offers for group leaders, travel agents, and cruise excursion managers.
Dunn’s River & Green Grotto Combo – $159.60 Adults | $138 Children
Martha Brae Rafting – $132
Volunteering & Community Immersion – $102
Dolphin Cove Admission Plus – $190.80 Adults | $162 Children
Falmouth Walking Tour – $114 Adults | $102 Children
Horseback Ride/Swim & Rio Bueno Inflatable Rafting Combo – $246
- Air-conditioned transfers to and from all scheduled tours
- Pickup and return to the Falmouth cruise ship pier
- Entrance fee to all attractions listed on the package
- A local MJT Guide to assist you on your trip
- Additional refreshments
- Any additional expenses
- Lunch cost (unless included in a tour)
Group/Shore Excursion Manager Discounts
5 or more people – 20% off
Cruise Excursion Manager
Receive a 20% commission per person or join the tour free of cost!
To access the discount on the cruise excursions in Jamaica Falmouth use our contact button to request the coupon code, or make your booking and we will apply the code before your payment is processed.
Deluxe Upgrade – this includes an upgrade to the refreshments offered, such as adding, red stripe beers, additional water, and fruit juice. It also includes cold towels and a “skip the line” service where available $30
Cancel this tour 7 or more days before the tour date and you will receive a 100 percent refund
Any cancellations done after 7 days before the date of your tour will be NON-REFUNDABLE
What To Expect
We will pick you up at the port to begin your shore excursions in Falmouth Jamaica and transfer you directly to the attractions. Once we arrive, we will purchase your tickets, and your guide will accompany you to assist you with getting around.
You may purchase lunch at one of your tour sites, or we can stop at a restaurant in Falmouth so you can purchase your meals. Afterward, we will take you back to the Falmouth port in plenty of time to get back on your ship.
What To Bring During Your Cruise Excursions In Falmouth Jamaica
- Waterproof camera
- Bathing suit
- Water shoes
- Casual clothing/shoes
- Cash to purchase lunch and for any shopping
- A tip for guide and driver (if desired)
Why You Should Book The Best Shore Excursions In Falmouth Jamaica With MJTG:
- You will be transferred to and from the port in air-conditioned vehicles that are fully insured and licensed
- Local guides will pay overall entrance fees, answer any questions and see to it your tour goes smoothly
- Each tour on your package will include the entry fees, and the deluxe add-on gives you skip the line access where possible
- Get picked up at the Falmouth port, and we will take you back there after your tour long before your ship leaves the dock
- Enjoy a stress-free day as My Jamaican Tour Guide does all the planning and work
- A percentage of the proceeds from your tour will be donated to one of the many charities that we work with
We will meet up outside of the Falmouth port and head out to your first adventure for the day
Fully enjoy the cruise excursions in Falmouth Jamaica
After you have finished your Jamaica cruise excursions in Falmouth, we will transfer you back to the Port to board your vessel with plenty of time to spare