Steeped in rich culture and history, Devon House Jamaica has been an authentic Jamaican heritage site for decades. Now operated by the Government of Jamaica, it is the premier attraction in Kingston. Kept in pristine condition, this national landmark provides a safe and secure recreational environment where visitors can shop, dine, and browse.
Of course, no trip to Devon House in Jamaica is complete without a stop at Devon House Jamaica ice cream shop, where you can sample the island’s most delicious ice cream. People travel far and wide for a taste of this ice cream, so try your best not to miss this experience when you visit Jamaica!
Devon House Jamaica Prices Include
- Transfer to and from your accommodation to Devon House
- Air-conditioned vehicles with courteous driver
- Devon House entry fee
- A local guide to assist you on your trip
- A scoop of ice cream
- Lunch (unless added during checkout)
- Additional refreshments
- Any additional expenses
2 people – 15%
3 – 9 people – 33%
10 and over – 50%
Group discounts are applied to addons as well during checkout.
The add-on prices shown below have the maximum group discount rates applied
Refreshment Pack – this is an igloo with ice, plastic cups, red stripe beers, water and fruit drinks $30
Bob Marley Museum – go to the Bob Marley Museum after your Devon house tour to experience a musical journey into the megastar’s life $40
Tuff Gong Museum Tour – add a tour of Tuff Gong Recording studio tour to learn more about how Reggae music is made $55
Bob Marley Culture Yard – visit the culture yard in Trench town to get a deep insight into Bob’s history as you tour the community $55
Cancel this tour 7 or more days before the tour date and you will receive a 100 percent refund
Any cancellations done after 7 days before the date of your tour will be NON-REFUNDABLE
What To Expect
We will transfer you to Devon House in Kingston, where you will tour the mansion with 19th-century Jamaican furniture and artifacts and learn about its rich history. Afterward, you can visit the bakery or ice cream shop, where you can buy pastry and ice cream respectively.
We will pre-book your adventure and pay your entrance fees for your museum tour. You can also arrange a stop to purchase lunch at Devon House at one of the many restaurants and food shops on the property.
When your adventure is complete, we will pick you up and transfer you back to your accommodation, cruise ship or on other scheduled tours.
What To Bring
- Cash to purchase souvenirs/food
- Comfortable shoes
- Tip for the guide (if desired)
Why You Should Book Your Devon House Jamaica Tour With MJTG:
- Trained and professional drivers to transfer you
- Our vehicles are licensed, insured and in top working condition
- Get picked up straight at your accommodation and transferred to Devon House in Jamaica
- My Jamaica Tour Guide has done hundreds of tours, with years of experience
- A percentage of the proceeds will be donated to charity
- We include entrance fee in our tour prices
- You can purchase add-ons to access alcoholic refreshment upgrades or additional tours for a full package and more
We will pick you up at your accommodation and transfer you to learn the history of Devon House in Kingston Jamaica
Go on a roughly 20-minute guided tour of the 19th-century mansion to learn about its history
Afterward, you can redeem the voucher received during the tour to get a scoop of Jamaica’s most delicious ice cream or other treats
Once your Devon House Jamaica tour has ended, we will transfer you back to your accommodation, or to other scheduled excursions