Terms And Conditions For My Jamaican Tour Guide and Our Tour Packages
This document outlines the terms and services agreement between yourself and My Jamaican Tour Guide (registered as Barnett’s International Project). Throughout the remainder of this agreement, we shall use the name My Jamaican Tour Guide to represent the business. By booking any of our packages or services, you agree to accept the terms of the agreement as outlined below.
Please read through this agreement in its entirety before clicking I agree and completing your online application or booking form. By selecting the field labeled as “I have thoroughly read through the Terms and Condition Agreement and I accept and agree to all legal terms outlined’, and by submitting your application form or tour booking, you agree to the following terms:
Services That We Provide:
My Jamaican Tour Guide agrees to provide the following services if they apply to your Tour package attached to your account or booking confirmation, as outlined on the website page. These services may include:
- Entrance fees to all tours, excursions, and activities listed on your itinerary (unless stated otherwise)
- Roundtrip private transportation to all tours and activities listed on your itinerary
- Driver and a private guide
- Light refreshments daily (water and sometimes juice/drinks)
Most Tour packages listed on our website have Add-Ons that you can purchase to enhance your Tour. These include, but are not limited to additional tours/activities, upgrades, photo packages, equipment rentals and more. Add-on fees are added to your booking total once they are selected during check out. They may also be purchased during your tour in Jamaica.
Payment Of All Fees
All fees become due immediately following a successful booking. You are required to pay for all tours in full before your tour is confirmed.
We offer credit card and wire transfers as our only two payment options at this time.
To process your payment by credit card you can either complete our secure Credit Card Processing form to submit your card information or call us on the telephone to have us process your payment. All credit card payments will attract a 4% processing fee charge.
For bank wire transfers we will send you our bank account information that you can wire the money to. Once the funds are received on our end we will provide you with confirmation and a receipt. You will be responsible to cover the wire transfer costs.
Refund And Cancellation Policy
- All cancellations must be done in writing and must be done at least 7 days before your tour commencement date for refunds to be considered.
- Cancel 7 or more days before the day your Tour is scheduled to begin and you will receive a 100 percent refund
- Cancel anytime after 7 days before your Tour is scheduled to begin and you will receive NO REFUND
- Once a refund is due to you, you will receive confirmation by email, and the funds will be transferred to you by Bank wire transfer or PayPal within 30 days of the refund being approved.
- All bank transfer fees, processing fees or any other expenses incurred during refund will be covered by you, and these costs will be subtracted from your refund
- Any insurance plans that you purchased as add-ons to your tour(s) are non-refundable
- No refunds will be made for unused portions of packages. This includes activities, transportation, or meals that have not been utilized during your tour.
Usage Of Images, Videos, Testimonials, And Written Content
My Jamaican Tour Guide reserves the right to use all of your photos, videos, written content, testimonials and any other forms of media for use on our website(s), social media accounts, partner websites or promotional media. If you do not wish for photos, images or videos of you to be used, you must submit an email stating this to us before your Tour commences. You reserve the right to revoke this permission any time during or after your Tour begins.
By accepting the terms of this agreement, you agree that My Jamaican Tour Guide will not be held liable or responsible for any loss of property, harm or distress caused directly or indirectly by any of the following forces:
- Act of God
- Emotional distress
- Physical injury
- Disease or illness
- Damage or loss of property
- Hostage situations
Termination Of Your Tour Contract
My Jamaican Tour Guide reserves the right to terminate your contract without refund if you are found to have committed one of the following offenses while on your Tour:
- Use of illegal drugs and substances
- Providing false or fraudulent information to us during the booking process
- Sexually or physically harassing or assaulting our employees or partners
- Committing a criminal offense
- Leaving your excursion site without prior notice
- Engaging in illegal activities
Usage Of Marijuana
Although marijuana is now legalized in Jamaica for personal use (less than 2 oz.) you will still be held responsible for any and all legal action taken against you if arrested for the possession of marijuana. For more information on the laws governing marijuana use, CLICK HERE.
My Jamaican Tour Guide and its employees reserve the right to refuse to assist you with purchasing or acquiring marijuana or any other drug.
Smoking & Drinking
Smoking and drinking should be done at your discretion, and at appropriate times and placed designated for this. Accommodation and excursion rules on designated smoking and drinking areas must be adhered to by yourself at all times. You are advised to drink responsibly at all times.
Age Of Consent For Alcohol Consumption
The age of consent for the consumption of alcohol in Jamaica is 18. Clients under 18 will not be allowed to purchase alcoholic beverages at any local bars, and are advised not to drink. You will be held responsible if legal action is taken against you by law enforcement for underage drinking. Please take along a valid photo id. You are expected to abide by the age of consent of your native country.
Governing Law Of This Agreement
This agreement shall be governed by the laws of Jamaica.