The Luminous Lagoon Jamaica tours otherwise known as Glistening Waters Jamaica tours is one of the most beautiful natural attractions in the world. An ordinary lagoon by day, it is transformed into a luminescent pool of activity by night. This amazing phenomenon is caused by millions of micro-organisms called dinoflagellates, which produce a glowing effect when disturbed or stimulated.
This beautiful effect can be seen in the night only, while swimming, during the boat ride on the water or as the fish swim by. There are only 4 such locations in the world, and it is said that the Luminous Lagoon in Jamaica is the largest and most beautiful of them all.
No visit to Jamaica is complete without a trip to this phosphorescent natural attraction, so add our Luminous Lagoon tour Jamaica to your itinerary now!
Luminous Lagoon Jamaica Tours Prices Include
- Round trip transfer in an air-conditioned vehicle to and from Luminous Lagoon in Falmouth
- Pickup and drop off at your accommodation
- Boat ride tour of the bioluminescent lagoon
- A local guide to assist you on your trip
- Additional refreshments
- Any additional expenses
2 people – 15%
3 – 9 people – 33%
10 and over – 50%
Group discounts are applied to addons as well during checkout.
The add-on prices shown below have the maximum group discount rates applied
Refreshment pack – this is an igloo with ice, plastic cups, red stripe beers, water and fruit drinks $30
Dunn’s River – During the day you can stop at Dunn’s River for a day of fun before heading to the Luminous Lagoon tour Jamaica in the night. $75
Dolphin Cove (With Admission Plus) – Go swimming with dolphins and sharks during the day before heading to the Glistening Waters Jamaica tours at night $150 Adults | $126 Children under 12
Lunch at Scotchies – stop at this popular jerk center for a delicious lunch of your choosing (meal price not included $20
Cancel this tour 7 or more days before the tour date and you will receive a 100 percent refund
Any cancellations done after 7 days before the date of your tour will be NON-REFUNDABLE
What To Expect
We will transfer you to Luminous Lagoon Falmouth Jamaica, where you will receive a boat tour around the lagoon. You will also be given the opportunity to swim, surrounded by the magical bluish/greenish luminous radiance. This is truly a magical experience.
We will pre-book your Glistening Waters in Jamaica tours and pay over your boat fee for you, which is included in the cost. We can make reservations at the Luminous Lagoon Restaurant for you to purchase dinner afterward, however, pre-booking is needed.
The team at the lagoon will be taking photos with high-end cameras that can capture you in the dark, and you can purchase your photos from them when the tour ends. When your adventure is complete, we will pick you up and transfer you back to your accommodation, cruise ship or on other scheduled activities.
What To Bring On Your Luminous Lagoon Tour Jamaica
- Insect repellent
- Cash to purchase souvenirs & dinner
- Change of clothing
- A tip for guide and driver (if desired)
Why you should book our Luminous Lagoon Jamaica tours
- Professional drivers and guides will remove the hassle from your trip
- You get picked up right at your accommodation, taken to the tour and transferred right back where we met you
- Your boat ride fee is included, so you do not need to handle paying any money
- Work with a solid company with years of experience conducting hundreds of Glistening Waters Jamaica tours
- A percentage of your tour price will be donated to charity
- Our vehicles are fully licensed, registered and insured
- You can purchase add-on packages from us when booking to increase the fun and adventure for the day
After picking you up, we will transfer you to Glistening Waters Jamaica tours.
After we purchase your ticket for you, we will wait until the boat is ready to head out onto the lagoon. They will stop at a point, where you can witness the water lighting up with every movement. You can then disembark to go swimming in the stunning water.
After you are done enjoying the water and the Luminous Lagoon Jamaica tour has ended, we will take you back to your accommodation.