Our cruise excursions in Montego Bay Jamaica will allow you to experience some of the top attractions that Montego Bay has to offer. My Jamaican Tour Guide will show you some exciting adventures, including zip lining, river tubing, Doctor’s Cave Beach, Rose Hall Great House, rafting, Dunn’s River Falls and even volunteering!
Shore excursions in Jamaica Montego Bay packages can be customized for groups, families and solo travelers. Group leaders, cruise excursion managers, and travel agents can also get special rates and commissions.
Dunn’s River & Green Grotto Combo – $183.60 Adults | $162 Children
Doctor’s Cave Beach & Rose Hall Great House Combo – $121.20 Adults | $99.60 Children
Volunteering & Community Immersion – $102
Martha Brae Rafting – $156
Zip Lining & River Tubing – $217.14
- Round trip transportation to and from the Montego Bay Port
- Air-conditioned vehicles to take you on all excursions
- All entrance fees to every excursion included in your package
- A team member will accompany you on your excursion as your personal guide
- Additional refreshments
- Any additional expenses
- Lunch cost (unless included in a tour)
Group/Shore Excursion Manager Discounts
5 or more people – 20% off
Cruise Excursion Manager
Receive a 20% commission per person or join the tour free of cost!
To get the discounts on the best shore excursions in Montego Bay Jamaica contact us for the coupon code or make your booking and we will apply the code before your payment is processed.
Deluxe Upgrade – this includes an upgrade to the refreshments offered, such as adding, red stripe beers, additional water, and fruit juice. It also includes cold towels and a “skip the line” service where available $30
Cancel this tour 7 or more days before the tour date and you will receive a 100 percent refund
Any cancellations done after 7 days before the date of your tour will be NON-REFUNDABLE
What To Expect
We will pick you up at the port to begin the best cruise excursions in Montego Bay Jamaica and take you to your tours. When you arrive, we will purchase your tickets and a guide will help you get around and provide you with information about the area.
You may purchase lunch at one of your tour sites, or we can stop at a restaurant in Montego Bay so you can purchase your meals. Once all tours have been completed, we will get you back to the port so you can board your ship on time.
What To Bring During Your Cruise Excursions In Montego Bay Jamaica
- Waterproof camera
- Bathing suit
- Water shoes
- Casual clothing/shoes
- Cash to purchase lunch and for any shopping
- A tip for guide and driver (if desired)
Why You Should Book Your Cruise Excursions Montego Bay Jamaica With MJTG:
- Our vehicles are licensed, insured and fully air-conditioned
- We only work with the most knowledgeable and courteous drivers
- You will be picked up at the Montego Bay port on time, and return early so you can board before the time to depart
- Entrance fees for all tours are included, along with complimentary refreshments, and you can purchase a deluxe upgrade to enhance your experience
- Get a local guide from our team to pay your entrance fees and answer your questions while ensuring the tour goes great
- Get a hassle-free experience as you enjoy your day while My Jamaican Tour Guide handles all the planning and logistics of your trip
- We donate a percentage of the proceeds to charity
Your tour guide will meet you at the Montego Bay port and take you to your first tour for the day
Have a blast on the best shore excursions Montego Bay Jamaica
When the best cruise excursions in Montego Bay Jamaica has ended for the day, we will take you back to the port to board your ship in time