Coming to Ocho Rios on a cruise? Embark on the best cruise excursions in Ocho Rios Jamaica with My Jamaican Tour Guide and see some of the best sights and attractions Ocho Rios has to offer! We have 4 unique tour packages that you can choose from, such as Dolphin Cove, Dunn’s River Falls, Blue Hole, Green Grotto Cave, or even spending some time volunteering!
Our Ocho Rios Jamaica cruise port excursions are perfect for groups, individuals, families and solo travelers seeking affordable yet amazing cruise tours while in Ocho Rios.
Dunn’s River Falls – $111.6 Adults | $102 Children
Blue Hole – $102 Adults | $96 Children
Green Grotto Cave – $108 Adults | $96 Children
Volunteering & Community Immersion – $102
Dolphin Cove + Admission Plus – $166.8 Adults | $138 Children
- Round trip transfer in an air-conditioned vehicle to and from all scheduled excursions
- Pickup and return to the Ocho Rios cruise ship pier
- Entrance fee to all attractions listed on the package
- A local guide to assist you on your trip
- Additional refreshments
- Any additional expenses
- Lunch cost (unless included in a tour)
Group/Shore Excursion Manager Discounts
5 or more people – 20% off
Cruise Excursion Manager
Receive a 20% commission per person or join the tour free of cost!
To access the discount on the best cruise excursions in Ocho Rios Jamaica use our contact button to request the coupon code, or make your booking and we will apply the code afterward before payment is processed.
Deluxe Upgrade – this includes an upgrade to the refreshments offered, such as adding, red stripe beers, additional water, and fruit juice. It also includes cold towels and a “skip the line” service where available $30
Shopping – stop to purchase crafts, fruits or visit 1 of the popular shopping malls in Ocho Rios to do duty-free shopping $10
Dolphin Cove Royal Swim – upgrade your Dolphin Cove Admission Plus ticket to the Royal Swim package $110 Adult | $54 Child
Scotchies Jerk Centre Lunch – have lunch at the popular dining spot in Ocho Rios (meal price included) $40
Cancel this tour 7 or more days before the tour date and you will receive a 100 percent refund
Any cancellations done after 7 days before the date of your tour will be NON-REFUNDABLE
What To Expect
During your Ocho Rios Jamaica cruise port excursions, we will meet you outside of the cruise port, and transfer you to the attractions included in the package you booked. We understand that larger ships have several people disembarking at once so we will wait patiently for you until you get to us. Afterward, we will head out to all scheduled tours, where we will purchase your tickets and your guide will accompany you inside to help you navigate and get around.
If lunch is not included at the attraction, or you have opted for the Scotchies lunch addon, we will transfer you to get your meal before heading back to the port well before the deadline.
What To Bring During The Best Cruise Excursions In Ocho Rios Jamaica
- Waterproof camera
- Bathing suit
- Water shoes
- Casual clothing/shoes
- Cash to purchase lunch and for any shopping
- A tip for guide and driver (if desired)
Why You Should Book Your Ocho Rios Jamaica Cruise Port Excursions With MJTG:
- Get transferred in air-conditioned, licensed and insured vehicles
- Your local guide will pay all entrance fees and ensure your trip runs smoothly
- We pick you up right at the Ocho Rios port and take you back there in plenty of time
- All entrance fees are included, and for clients that book the deluxe addon we will offer skip the line services to avoid long lines
- Rest easy as you work with a professional company with over 8 years’ experience in the tourism industry
- We work with many local charities, and we donate a percentage of all proceed to them
We will pick you up at the Ocho Rios Pier and transfer you to your first excursion.
Enjoy the tours included in your best cruise excursions in Ocho Rios Jamaica package
Once you have completed your excursions, we will transfer you back to the Ocho Rios Port to board your vessel with plenty of time to spare