Rum is one of Jamaica’s top foreign exchange earners, being heavily exported to many countries around the world. If you would like to tour Jamaica’s most famous rum producer’s distillery, the Appleton rum tour is your go-to destination. The Appleton estate tour has been revamped and is now better than ever.
Nuzzled cosily in the Nassau Valley in St. Elizabeth, Appleton rum tour Jamaica has been rebranded as the Joy Spence Appleton Estate Rum Experience. This sprawling estate has been in operation since 1988 and has been churning out world-class rum ever since. During the Appleton Estate tour, you will get to experience several methods from getting juice from sugar cane crops, get a full demonstration of how the distillation process works, and visit an aging room.
Towards the end of your Appleton Estate tour Jamaica, you will visit the tasting room where you can sample various rum products.
Appleton Rum Tour Prices Include
- Round trip transfer in an air-conditioned vehicle to and from the Appleton Estate tour in St. Elizabeth
- Pickup and drop off at your accommodation
- Entrance fee to Appleton Estate tours
- A local guide to assist you on your trip
- Lunch (unless added during checkout)
- Additional refreshments
- Any additional expenses
2 people – 15%
3 – 9 people – 33%
10 and over – 50%
Group discounts are applied to addons as well during checkout.
The add-on prices shown below have the maximum group discount rates applied
Refreshment Pack – this is an igloo with ice, plastic cups, red stripe beers, water and fruit drinks $30
Pelican Bar Tour – take a boat ride out to Pelican Bar in the middle of the sea to swim, drink and enjoy yourself $90
Black River Safari – tour the natural lagoon inhabited by crocodiles via boat ride $90
Little Ochi Seafood Lunch – have lunch at the popular dining spot in St. Elizabeth. $25 lunch voucher included $75
Cancel this tour 7 or more days before the tour date and you will receive a 100 percent refund
Any cancellations done after 7 days before the date of your tour will be NON-REFUNDABLE
What To Expect
We will transfer you to Appleton Estate in Nassau Valley in Saint Elizabeth, where you will receive a guided tour of the distillery and the cane field and see how rum is made from scratch. Afterward, you can visit the gift shop to purchase rum.
We will pre-book your Appleton Estate tour Jamaica adventure and pay over your entrance fees for your tour in advance. We can arrange for you to purchase lunch at the Appleton Estate restaurant. You may also book lunch at Little Ochi seafood restaurant, or other add-on excursions.
What To Bring
- Insect Repellant
- Cash to purchase souvenirs
- Comfortable shoes
- Tip for the guide (if desired)
Why You Should Book Your Jamaica Appleton Rum Tour With MJTG:
- Professional drivers and guides will remove the hassle from your trip
- We will pick you up directly at your accommodation and take you to the Appleton rum estate tour
- Your entrance fee is included, and we pre-book your tour when possible so you will skip the line and avoid handling cash
- Work with a solid company with years of experience conducting hundreds of Appleton rum tours
- A percentage of your tour price will be donated to charity
- Our vehicles are fully licensed, registered and insured
- Our unique add-on services can allow you to truly customize your trip
You will be picked up at your accommodation anywhere in Jamaica and transferred to and from the Appleton rum tour in St. Elizabeth.
Spend roughly 2 hours exploring the Appleton Estate and sampling their world-renowned rum, while you learn how it is made.
After the Appleton Estate tour has ended we will transfer you back to your accommodation, ship port or to other scheduled activities (if purchased).